The scientific collection “The Problems of General Energy”, founded by the Institute of General Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine has been included to the list of Ukrainian scientific professional editions eligible for the publication of the results of doctoral and candidate’s degree theses in the field of engineering (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 793 of July 4, 2014).
Scientific-and-analytical and research papers of Ukrainian and foreign specialists describing the result of their investigations directed to the solution of fundamental and applied problems of the development and functioning of the fuel-and-energy sector of Ukraine and other countries of the world are published in the collection under the following headings:
- systemic studies and complex problems of the energy sector;
- forecasting, systems analysis, and optimization of the structural development of the energy sector;
- scientific foundations of the development and optimization of fuel-and-energy balances;
- mathematical modeling of energy facilities and systems;
- optimization of the development and management of the functioning of energy systems;
- operating reliability and safety of the functioning of energy facilities and systems;
- study and optimization of the technological objects and systems of the energy sector;
- enhancement of the efficiency of producing and using energy resources;
- scientific foundations of energy saving and energy-saving policy;
- systems analysis of energy-saving technologies and optimization of power-consuming industries;
- ecological aspects of energy and environmental protection;
- scientific foundations and information means for predicting the scientific and technological advance in the energy sector;
- development, organization and functioning of energy markets;
- state regulation of the energy sector as a natural monopoly;
- development of the economic environment for functioning of the energy-sector;
- brief reports.
The scientific collection papers comes out 4 times a year.
Papers are published in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
An integration of the scientific collection “The Problems of General Energy” into information resources
New Page 1
State Registration Certificate: КВ No. 3623 from 12.01.1999.
The scientific collection “The Problems of General Energy” abstracted in the abstract journal “Dzherelo” (Ukraine, Kyiv).
The electronic version of the Journal can be found in the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine and is included into the national abstract database “Ukrainika naukova”.
Beginning from 2015, the collection “The Problems of General Energy” enters to the catalogue of periodic pablications Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.
The collection “The Problems of General Energy” is included into international database INDEX COPERNICUS.